BE THE FIRST.
The VSiii enables surgeons to enjoy the benefits of an endoscope in the operating room providing 3D-HD visualization. Delivering depth perception with no trade-off in magnification and focus, the Visionsense VSiii offers distinct advantages over existing visualization technologies
A Unique Bee’s Eye View:
VSiii with its small diameter (starting at 4mm), single-channel, endoscope that delivers visual information to our stereoscopic camera imitates an insect’s compound eye using advanced image processing algorithms. The resulting natural stereoscopic vision enhances procedural accuracy and performance beyond previous achievable limits.
Surgeons have successfully performed a wide range of MIS procedures with the company’s device.
THE VSiii PRODUCT CAN BE INTEGRATED INTO MOST MODERN OPERATING ROOMS.
Like traditional endoscopic rack systems the VSiii is sold in the most modern design with functional adjustable shelving. Networking with existing equipment and protocols is fast and convenient.
The systems are fully upgradeable and include automatic parameter control, customization of surgeon’s preference, digital recording and site-specific customization. The VSiii system provides a full visualization solution in a user-friendly configuration, which is operated with a single on/off button.
Camera Control Unit (CCU) – The CCU consists of an Intel-powered parallel processing platform with proprietary Visionsense hardware and software (requires 3D glasses).
The CCU connects to a stereoscopic display with an adjustable arm for multiple viewing angles (requires glasses).
• 3D-Stereoscopic 24 inch LED Monitor
• Various display size options available to meet surgeons needs
• Pivot arm for multiple viewing angles
• Full HD Resolution
• Passive non-powered glasses – lightweight for an optimal 3D image
Specifically designed to maximize surgeon ergonomics and minimize the footprint in the operating room.
• Camera Control Unit (CCU) based on proprietary hardware and software
• Integrated digital recording 3D and 2D friendly with USB download ability
• Single button on/off system
• Xenon compatible
• Back compatible with VSii cameras
• User friendly interface
– Intuitive navigation menu for one-click adjustments
– Patient data input for recordings
– Instant playback
• Can project multiple 3D displays
• Platform allows continuous improvements through SW upgrades
User Friendly Operation:
The VSiii system is a one button operational system. With one push of the button the system is turned on and boots up to ready mode. The Visionsense 3D-HD camera and light source is a simple “plug and play” once attached into the CCU.
The VSiii system will use various configurations of scopes using the Visionsense proprietary single channel 3D technology. The VSiii system uses various configurations of lengths, FOV’s (Field of Views), angle of views and diameters for procedure specific applications. All scopes can be sterilized via Autoclave or Sterrad™.
3D Camera Unit:
A 3D-HD Stereoscope is an instrument by which each human eye is presented with 2 slightly different images (a left and a right view) allowing stereopsis to be created with two natural high definition images. The 3D-HD Camera unit combined with the “3D endoscope” is lightweight and has an ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate tool maneuvering and extended periods of handling. It delivers a single video connection to the console and has programmable buttons for easy endoscope control and menu activation
*Tabaee A, et al, Three-Dimensional Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery, Neurosurgery 2009 64(5), 288-295
**Szold A, et al, LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY USING A NEW STEREOSCOPIC CAMERA: RESULTS OF TASK PERFORMANCE
ANALYSIS AND A MULTI-CENTER CLINICAL STUDY. 2003, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
SEE MORE! EXPECT MORE!
READ MORE about our technology!
GET IN TOUCH
248 Geiger Rd, Ste 201
Philadelphia, PA 19115
NEWS AND EVENTS
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Acquires Latest 3-D Technology in Minimally Invasive Brain Surgery
- 3D HD Endoscopy in Skull Base Surgery: From Darkness to Light
- Journal of Biomedical Optics Aug 2016
- Visionsense Invited to Premiere Breakthrough Innovation Conference
- Magnet Group selects Visionsense as contract vendor