THE NEXT BREAKTHROUGH!
The Visionsense VSiii system is a complete solution enabling surgeons to use a minimally invasive stereoscopic (3D) camera, for Neurosurgical, ENT, Arthroscopy (CE only), and Laparoscopy applications. The system has been successfully used by surgeons in a wide range of MIS procedures. The VSiii system has 510(k) clearance and is CE Mark approved.
• Improved depth perception and a clearer understanding of complex surgical anatomy scenarios
• Improved ergonomics resulting in ease of use and reduced fatigue
• Decreased learning curve
Potential Patient Benefits:
• Improved clinical outcomes
• Safer operation
• Increased satisfaction
• Reduced discomfort
• Shorter operation time
• Faster recovery and return to normal activities
• Improved cosmetics through Natural Orifice Surgery with no visible scars or smaller incisions
Unparalleled 3D Performance Beyond Previous Limits!
Visionsense is the First and Only 3D-HD System with Endoscopes in Small Diameters.
Pioneering High Acuity 3D-HD Vision:
Superior Depth Perception for enhanced tissue identification and precise surgical movements.*
• Dynamic Focus
• Programmable Buttons
• Small Diameter – MIS 3D-HD Access
• Better anatomical understanding
• Enhanced hand-eye coordination**
• High acuity visualization
A 3D-HD Camera That Delivers:
• Dynamic Focus
• Single touch recording and snapshots
• Programmable surgeon profile settings
• Lightweight 3D camera design that’s ergonomically facile
• Universal 2D Scope Adapter
• Scalable viewing image
• Sterilizable – STERRAD™
• Electronic scope type detection
• Advanced Software for enhanced image quality
• 2D mode
• Digital image flip (180°) for scope light post positioning
Scopes in a variety of configurations, sizes, lengths and angle of views.
• Unique Scope Design for 3D Luminous Imagery
• Rotatable angled scopes for image orientation
• Supervision – 3D-HD external MIS (minimal invasive surgery) visualization
• Sterilizable – Autoclave and STERRAD™
• Ergonomic light post integration for pistol grip handling
SEE MORE! EXPECT MORE!
READ MORE about the VSiii System!
GET IN TOUCH
248 Geiger Rd, Ste 201
Philadelphia, PA 19115
NEWS AND EVENTS
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Acquires Latest 3-D Technology in Minimally Invasive Brain Surgery
- 3D HD Endoscopy in Skull Base Surgery: From Darkness to Light
- Journal of Biomedical Optics Aug 2016
- Visionsense Invited to Premiere Breakthrough Innovation Conference
- Magnet Group selects Visionsense as contract vendor